Golfing, Los Cabos Style
THE PGA TOUR MAY BE ON HIATUS UNTIL NOVEMBER, but you can put your skills to the test on five stunning, championship courses right here in Baja!
Los Cabos is renowned as one of the premier golf destinations in the world with five championship level courses to choose from, all with dramatic settings of crashing waves, ocean views and lavish greens to inspire your play. There is a reason why Golf Digest named Los Cabos as one of the world’s top 15 golf destinations! Wondering where to reserve your tee time? Here’s our TOP TEN golf courses to play!
WHERE TO GOLF IN LOS CABOS
- The Dunes Golf Course at Diamante
- 7,300 yards, Par 72: Designed by 20-time PGA tour winner Davis Love III, Diamante opened in 2010 and is one of the hottest championship golf courses in Los Cabos. The course is situated on the expansive white sandy dunes Cabo is known for, and mixed with dramatic desert landscapes and eye-popping views of the Pacific Ocean. Wind and slop make this one of the most challenging courses in all of Cabo. Fun, right? But hold on a minute, there’s a NEW COURSE designed by Tiger Woods that is a MUST PLAY, if ever there was one.
- Cabo Del Sol Ocean Course
- 7,103 yards, Par 72: Usually the top rated golf course in the Los Cabos area is a Jack Nicklaus signature course. Nicklaus designed the Ocean Course overlooking the Sea of Cortez with breathtaking views to entertain and distract you during play. The 5th and 17th holes are consistently ranked in the world’s best and the mile long course offers the most spectacular ocean views.
- Cabo Del Sol Desert Course
- 7,100 yards, Par 72: This is the second highest rated golf course on the Los Cabos corridor and was brilliantly designed by Tom Weiskopf. The clever, and challenging, course design covers the picturesque Baja desert and every hole offers ocean views in the distance. Multiple elevation changes and dramatic bunkering make it an exciting day of golf for even the most experienced golfers.
- Cabo Real Golf Club
- 7,037 yards, Par 71: Robert Trent Jones II created an absolute masterpiece with the Cabo Real golf course that is home to the toughest front nine holes of golf you can find in all of Los Cabos. Not to mention many other golfing locales! Two PGA Senior Slams and several other prestigious golf tournaments take place at Cabo Real.
- Palmilla Golf Club
- 6,900 yards, Par 72: This 27 hole Jack Nicklaus signature course is by far the most picturesque golf experience in all of Los Cabos. Located in San Jose Del Cabo, three 9-hole courses (Arroyo Nine, Mountain Nine, and Ocean Nine) sprawl across the desert landscape with panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez.
- Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club
- 7,461 yards, Par 73: Two of the world’s best golf course designers worked to create one of most challenging courses in Los Cabos. Greg Norman designed the front nine and Jack Nicklaus designed the back nine. An interesting 18 holes to experience, all overlooking the big blue Sea of Cortez. A must play!
- Club Campestre San Jose Golf Course
- 7,055 yards, Par 71: A championship golf course surrounded by picture perfect vistas of Los Cabos and the Sea of Cortez. Designed by Jack Nicklaus and opened in 2007, the challenging course offers panoramic views, dramatic elevation changes, and 365 days of Baja California sunshine.
- El Dorado Golf Club
- 7,050 yards, Par 72: Another private golf club designed by the master himself Jack Nicklaus. The stunning ocean and lake views from all 18 holes have made this one of the top rated private golf clubs in the world and the difficult terrain make it challenging for even the best golfers.
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club
- 7,220 yards, Par 72: A Dye designed 18-hole golf course famous for its views of the popular Land’s End Arch (El Arco), this breathtaking golf course flows through the serene desert landscape. A difficult course to play, highlighted by the 610 yard, par 5, hole number 7, this is a challenging course to relish, just as much as the gorgeous surroundings.
- Querencia Private Golf Club
- 7,070 yards, Par 72: One of the world’s leading course designers, Tom Fazio, created a golfing masterpiece at Querencia that incorporates the beauty of Baja’s natural landscape and its expansive ocean views. Fazio’s first championship golf course opened outside the United States, Querencia offers a tranquil, intimate experience winding through the hills along the Cabo coastline.
ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR CABO ACTIVITIES ENJOYED BY OUR CLIENTS, whether for weddings, birthday parties or corporate retreats, we are more than happy to provide any assistance you require in finding the right golfing experience!